JOHNSONVILLE NEWSLETTER 3/2
PARENTS: We have had a great February celebrating everything from Black History Month to the Chinese New Year to Presidents Day! This week we opened the month of March with enjoying and reflecting on Dr. Seuss books each day this week in honor of his birthday, 3/2.
- If your student will be out over the next three days please work in Google Classroom to complete important end of quarter assignments😊
- If your online/in person learning plan has changed from what you are currently doing, please let me know 😊
- If you have not done so, please check out the sign-up genius to schedule a time to visit! Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0d4caea628a5f58-3rdquarter3. Students have been working hard on their PORTFOLIOS which showcase the work we have done this quarter. Be prepared to be dazzled and just amazed at the quantity as well as QUALITY of work they will share!
- These conference days are, of course, half days – student pick up is 11:00-11:15 am
- Fourth quarter is just around the block! Our fourth quarter literature study is “How To Train Your Dragon” by Cressida Cowell. Link:https://www.amazon.com/Train-Your-Dragon-Cressida-Cowell-ebook/dp/B00I30DNLC/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=how+to+train+your+dragon+books&qid=1614740935&sr=8-4
- We have some missing agendas! Please ensure that your student has his/her agenda ready to go for fourth quarter. THANK YOU!!!
- 3/3 -3/5: Half Days and Conferences
- 3/8 – 1/16: SPRING BREAK!
- 3/17: School Resumes