NEWSLETTER, FEBRUARY 17, 2020
PARENT: Three day weekends are so great! I hope that you have enjoyed your weekend:)
Gifted testing for students in our class who have been identified as “provisional” will start promptly at 8:45 on Tuesday, 2/18. Please make note of the other following this week:
NOTES TO SELF:
- Tuesday, February 18: Gifted Testing
- Wednesday, February 26: Half day
- Tues-Friday, March 3-6: Usbourne Book Fair
- Wed-Friday, March 4-6 Student Led Conferences: (Half days for students)
- Spring Break: March 9-18th
MINDS AT WORK
MATH: Students will be finishing up measuring lengths and looking at thermometers and temperatures.
WORD STUDY: Student will work on activities in Word Study Notebooks
WRITERS WORKSHOP/SOCIAL STUDIES: Students are working on the Events leading up the American Revolution and working on writing opinions on each of those events.
LIT STUDY: Students
SCIENCE: This week we look at materials that are flexibile and Isaac Newton.
Enjoy your week!